The Meanest Woman Alive
• Do you compete according to the guidelines of a male playbook?
• Do men call the shots at your company?
• If you act forcefully or competitively, are you labeled a bitch?
• As a woman, are you held to a higher performance standard that makes you prove yourself over and over?
• Do you struggle with self-sabotage, self-doubt, fear, or the imposter syndrome?
Linda Smith is here to help. In her forthcoming book, Lessons from the Meanest Woman Alive, Linda writes for any woman starting out in the workforce or stuck somewhere on the ladder to the top—no matter what career she’s chosen, whether she’s a graduating student, an entrepreneur, or a middle manager. Linda perfected her formula for success in the world of Big Law while litigating “bet-the-company” cases for some of the world’s foremost corporations, but her formula applies to all women in business.